AERIAL YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
DATE: Friday February 3rd thru Sunday February 5th, 2017
LOCATION: Take Flight Yoga and Movement 35 E Toole Ave. Tucson, AZ
INSTRUCTOR: Lani Gordan from Aircat Aerial Yoga Teacher Trainings
and Aircat Aerial Arts
Applicants must have teaching experience & knowledge in yoga, Pilates, Gyrotonic (r), aerial arts, gymnastics, dance, fitness, pole dancing or other physical discipline. Minimum age 18.
Please email email@example.com to receive an application.
~ FACEBOOK EVENT ~
This is an intensive weekend training. It will be fast paced.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Beginning level aerial yoga techniques.Including Sun Salutations, hip openers, deep stretches, forward and back inversions, strength & conditioning, cardiovascular exercises, heart openers, back bends and stretches, deep relaxation techniques.
- Opening warm-up sequences on the Aircat Aerial yoga hammock.
- How to sequence a class.
- Beginning level tricks & flips.
- The physics of the Aircat Aerial Yoga hammock.
- Safe rigging techniques.
- Spotting techniques.
- What to watch for with clients of varying abilities.
- Restorative postures & poses.
- Basic aerial partner yoga.
SCHEDULE: *schedule is tentative, but will start no earlier than 9am on Friday and end no later than 5pm on Sunday*
Friday 9am – 5pm with meal breaks each day
Saturday 11am – 7pm or 10am – 6pm (to be determined)
Sunday 9am – 4pm
Early bird price is $750 (deposit in by Dec. 31st), After Jan 1st, price is $825. A $200 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of application to reserve your spot, with the remainder of the fee due by Jan. 20th.
Training includes Aircat Aerial Yoga Teacher Training Manual & access to the videos online on our closed FaceBook group. You must have a Facebook account to access the videos. 20 hours of instruction, snacks & water. We provide all equipment needed for the training, including aerial yoga hammock (only for the training, not for you to take home. Aircat Aerial Yoga hammocks are purchased separately).
Please note that we offer a “Certificate of Completion” upon meeting the requirements. We are not certified by any governing body and therefore cannot give you, or call our training a “Certification” course. Our goal is to give you the knowledge and information to safely and successfully offer aerial yoga classes as part of your program or personal practice.